Energy Internet and eVehicles Overview
Governments around the world are wrestling with the challenge of how to prepare society for inevitable climate change. To date most people have been focused on how to reduce Green House Gas emissions, but now there is growing recognition that regardless of what we do to mitigate against climate change the planet is going to be significantly warmer in the coming years with all the attendant problems of more frequent droughts, flooding, sever storms, etc. As such we need to invest in solutions that provide a more robust and resilient infrastructure to withstand this environmental onslaught especially for our electrical and telecommunications systems and at the same time reduce our carbon footprint.
Linking renewable energy with high speed Internet using fiber to the home combined with autonomous eVehicles and dynamic charging where vehicle's batteries are charged as it travels along the road, may provide for a whole new "energy Internet" infrastructure for linking small distributed renewable energy sources to users that is far more robust and resilient to survive climate change than today's centralized command and control infrastructure. These new energy architectures will also significantly reduce our carbon footprint. For more details please see:
Free High Speed Internet to the Home or School Integrated with solar roof top: http://goo.gl/wGjVG
High level architecture of Internet Networks to survive Climate Change: https://goo.gl/24SiUP
Architecture and routing protocols for Energy Internet: http://goo.gl/niWy1g
How to use Green Bond Funds to underwrite costs of new network and energy infrastructure: https://goo.gl/74Bptd
Monday, January 19, 2009
MUST VIEW: John Holdren on global climatic disruption
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (37)
- ► 2010 (65)
- Green Supercomputer uses cyclists for power
- UK government to link funding to universities base...
- Digital Infrastructure in a Carbon Constrained Wor...
- MUST VIEW: John Holdren on global climatic disrup...
- Canadian Prime Minister creates carbon trading min...
- New Educause Report on Green IT for the campus
- Car 2.0 -Ontario to roll out car charging infrastr...
- Free WIFI for students on Green Buses
- Stimulus dollars in ICT infrastructure will have g...
- Bold new inititiave in Green IT by European Comiss...
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2008 (55)