Energy Internet and eVehicles Overview
Free High Speed Internet to the Home or School Integrated with solar roof top: http://goo.gl/wGjVG
High level architecture of Internet Networks to survive Climate Change: https://goo.gl/24SiUP
Architecture and routing protocols for Energy Internet: http://goo.gl/niWy1g
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
ICT and wireless can eliminate 6.9 Gt of CO2
ICT can eliminate 5.8 Gt of CO2 by 2020 - IDC
A new IDC report, dubbed the G20 ICT Sustainability Index, has identified some 5.8 billion tons (Gigatons) of CO2 that can eliminated by 2020 with the “focused use of ICT-based solution.” The report was released last week in parallel with the United Nations COP15 meetings in Copenhagen,
As a comparison, the GSMA last month released its own projections that highlighted the potential CO2 reductions from the use of mobile technology at 1.15 Gt CO2e by 2020.
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (37)
- ► 2010 (65)
- Physicist Models Humanity as "Heat Engine" Argues ...
- ICT and wireless can eliminate 6.9 Gt of CO2
- Huge jump in carbon footprint from telecom and Int...
- UK’s Carbon reduction commitment legislation – the...
- Emerging standards for greenhouse gas emissions fo...
- Calit2 and CANARIE See Campuses as Living Labs for...
- On-Site WInd Power Provides 100% of Power to Data ...
- ▼ December (7)
- ► 2008 (55)